A few of the latest planning applications to be GRANTED:
1) 5 Warren Mews, London W1T 6AP for a change of use from (B1) offices to (C3) a single family dwelling.
2) 19 Edgware Road London, W2 2JE for a mixed use retail pharmacy (ground floor) and medical centre (lower ground floor).
3) 1 Wilton Farm Cottages, Radlett Lane, Shenley for a retrospective planning application to convert the barn in the green belt into a self contained single family dwelling.
4) Cecilia Cottage, 86 Wise Lane in Mill Hill for a new double garage at the front of the house, and a conversion of the existing garage into a bedroom with en-suite.
5) 72 Parliament Hill, Hampstead, NW3 2TJ for a front porch in a conservation area.
6) 22 Roding Road, Hackney, E5 0DW for a loft conversion with a rear dormer for an HMO.
7) 44 Brackenbury Road, N2 for a single storey rear extension.
8) 37 Edgware Road London, W2 2JE for a mixed use retail pharmacy (ground floor) and medical consultation centre (on lower ground floor).
Many more applications have been granted, but the list above are the most recent.
For live updates and to follow our news, please "Like" our facebook page.
A sample collage of a few of our recent projects which we prepared a 3D model for: